Friday, June 20, 2008

Spring Break

Yeah, that's it----Spring Break. I was gone on Spring Break for a couple of months. That's why I haven't posted for a while; I was on Spring Break, okay?

I truly have been out of the loop for a while here. Mostly for good reasons, including some major changes in my life--personal and professional.

I'm now part of the development staff at Advisicon, concentrating on Access Development. It's been an interesting transition from self-employed consultant to full-time staffer, but I'm getting the hang of it again. And best of all, I'm working with some cutting edge Access stuff.

Eventually, I'll be moving from the Seattle area to the Portland area, but for now I'm mostly telecommuting. With gas prices where they are now, that's not really a bad thing at all.

Next time, I'll get back on track with another installment on Normalization for Normal People.